Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello Again

Ok so it has been a long time since I have posted-with good reason. Our family has been uprooted due to the flood. We are currently staying with my mom and dad in Wapello. We have all adjusted well. My mom's flexible work schedule has been wonderful since she has been able to babysit almost everyday. Grandma Jan and Aunt Julie are also helping out! I have not got to see our house yet but BJ has and the pictures aren't pretty. I think we will probably go in to see the house on Saturday. Below you will see some pictures of our house and also some cute ones of Camryn. Camryn is almost 3 months old now! She is so talkative and loves hearing herself.

The front of our house

Camryn's room-kicking myself in the rear for not getting her furniture out!

The laundry-the pressure of the water blew the dryer door open!

Our sweet baby girl-I love seeing her smile and talk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big, and she has a very big smile...She is a very lucky, happy little girl.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. She looks so happy. Take care and if you need anything or a place to get away from it all give me a call.