Camryn found her thumb this weekend.
I had to go back to work this week. Monday was obviously the hardest and I think I started crying the moment I woke up and didn't stop until I was on my way to Burlington. It was rough but I was so busy during the day that the time went fast. My mom watched Camryn from Monday through Wednesday and then she started at Katie's on Thursday. Camryn did fine at daycare. Then on Tuesday, Camryn had her 2-month dr. appt. She weighed 10 lbs 1 oz, which is only in the 25-30th percentile and is 23 inches long, which is in the 75th percentile. The dr said not to worry about her weight since she is eating fine. I would actually like to see how much she has gained this week. She has been taking 6 oz at a time sometimes from a bottle at daycare! But she also had to get her shots. I felt so bad for her and I cried because I have never seen that expression of hurt on her face before. She got a clean bill of health.
We go this Tuesday to the orthopedic doctor-keeps your fingers crossed that they harness gets to come off!
No comments:
Post a Comment