Camryn Lee joined our family on April 5, 2008 at 7:09 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long. She is gorgeous and of course I am not prejudice.
We go tomorrow morning to the doctor for a weight check. And then we go to the orthopedic doctor to get her fitted for a hip brace. The doctor said that her hips are just too loose in the sockets which will cause problems down the road if not fixed now. She has to wear the brace for 6 weeks to help her hips mature correctly. And then hopefully there will not be any lasting effects.
I will update with more pics soon.
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I have been checking the website daily to get my first glimpse at your baby girl. Glad to hear things went well. I hope to meet her next time I'm in Oakville.
Post a Comment