Monday, March 24, 2008

2 Weeks Left!

This is the car seat that we got from a shower. A group of family and friends went together to get the car seat, stroller and high chair. We have put the base to the car seat in my car now, wow was that fun! This is a picture of me tonight. The due date is 2 weeks from yesterday. I am getting very anxious to see this little person. We go again on Friday for an ultrasound to see how big the baby is. I am still measuring big so they want to get an estimate. I am going to the doctor on a weekly basis now. I went on Friday and everything was still fine. The heart rate was 154 and I have only gained 19 pounds. So I am very excited for Friday's ultrasound to see how big the baby is.

No comments: