I had another appointment last Tuesday and it went fine. I have gained a total of 14 pounds now. I measured at 33 cm and the heart rate was 154.
Tuesday night was a lot of fun though. I woke up at about 1 am and just wasn't feeling right and couldn't get comfortable so I decided to get up and sit in my recliner. Well while I was sitting up I realized that there was a pattern to my discomfort. I was having contractions. I figured they were just the Braxton-Hicks contractions since they weren't really painful, just uncomfortable and annoying. At 3 am I decided to go back to bed and if I couldn't fall asleep I was going to wake up BJ and call the doctor. But I finally got to sleep and I have not had any more contractions.
We are official graduates from our prenatal class. Thursday was the last class. I am very glad to be done and now we won't have any late evenings in Burlington now.
2 comments:
Congrats on graduating. Those classes will come in handy when it's "go time".
Those pregnancy classes go a long way! Enjoy being pregnant now because it's a WHOLE new ball of wax when it's done! And try not to fall on the ice! HAHA
Katie
Post a Comment