Friday, February 22, 2008

34 Weeks

I had an appointment yesterday and the doctor said I was measuring big so it was time for an ultrasound. The appointment went good though. I have now gained a total of 18 pounds and the heart rate was 164. A little higher than what it has been but the baby was pretty active. So we went today for the ultrasound and here is a picture. When you look at the picture you can see the face. It looks like it is laying on a pillow so the right side of the picture is the top of the head. There is the eyes and then nose and mouth. The "bubble" at the top is a hand. Sorry if you can't see it and I wish they would have labeled things. Everything is fine. Dr. Hays said that the baby's size is fine and the fluids levels are fine too. The calculated due date from the ultrasound was only a day apart from my actual due date so the baby's size is normal. We did not find out what the sex is. It was hard but we resisted!

Here are some pictures from the nursery. We got some Winnie the Pooh stickers to put on the walls and have two quilt squares on the wall too. We also got Winnie the Pooh valances hung up (Thanks Sherry!). I have my first shower tomorrow...how exciting!

No comments: