I had my diabetes test last Wednesday and I guess I passed since I didn't hear anything. They said no news is good news. The heart rate was a little lower this time, 136. I met Dr. Calderwood for the first time and I measured at 30 cm and he said that it was fine. I had not gained anymore weight, so total weight gain is 7 pounds. Now I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks.
We also had our second session for prenatal class. Learned more about the process of labor and delivery. Then we also had to get down on the floor and practice breathing and relaxation techniques. This week we tour the OB unit and then watch a video. NOT looking forward to the video!
Yesterday Mom and I went to Katie (Keldgord) Flanagan's baby shower in Coralville. There were 3 pregos there! It was great getting to see Katie and everyone. It got me very excited for my baby shower that is scheduled for Feb 23 given by my mom and sister.
The 3 Pregos: Me (28 weeks), Miranda (30 weeks), and Katie (37 weeks)
No comments:
Post a Comment