Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Gifts & Pencil Test

The baby received its first outfit yesterday. Thanks Steph! He/She will be ready for the next football season!
BJ and I went to the Ducks Unlimited dinner on Friday night and I was given this picture book that was supposed to be for the Greenwings. It has pictures of lab puppies, so cute! Also, Hux performed the pencil test on me yesterday and the result was, its gonna be a boy. The pencil test is that you dangle a pencil above the mama's belly and if it goes in a line it is a boy, if it goes in a circle it is a girl. Hux also performed it on BJ, by dangling the pencil over his wrist, and it said the same thing, Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch those crazy tests! We tried them all and they all said girl. Needless to say we were a little surprised when the ultrasound said boy. They are fun anyway! Here is another one to try http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Keep posting, I check in daily. It is fun to share your excitement when I am many miles away.